All the burpees, vegetables, and so on are leading up to a lot more than just personal habits, as the conversation reveals.
The next big step is the podcast launch, featuring some big names—a Pulitzer Prize winner, tens-of-millions-times-viewed TED talker, New York Times bestselling authors, and more—sharing their struggles you don’t normally see. Daniel and I talked about its origins and why such big names are doing it, even pre-launch.
Daniel also interviewed me in episode 79: Great Leaders Aren’t Superheroes.
Daniel’s show notes:
Josh Spodek Show Highlights
- Science is about the beauty of nature
- Josh’s interest in conservation
- How deprivation and sacrifice learned to discovery and joy
- Do you suppress information that doesn’t align with your beliefs?
- The power of living your values
- Your life gets better as a result of change
- Have you influenced 1 today?
- What is your daily challenge?
- And have you challenged someone to something today?
- Doing hard things builds experience that will push you through future challenges
Learn to make Meaningful Connections
with a simple, effective exercise from my book, Leadership Step by Step.
- Step by step instructions
- Video examples of me and Marshall Goldsmith
- An excerpt from my book