[Below is the content of my fourth email announcement of my podcast, which I just released. It’s over 12 years in design, based on 3 years of testing the underlying techniques and 1 year making the podcast. I intend for it to change culture, I hope broadly and fast enough.]
Leadership and the Environment is live!
The first four episodes are up, featuring
- Dan Pink, multiple #1 NY Times bestseller, over 40 million TED views
- Marshall Goldsmith, multiple #1 bestseller, #1 rated leadership coach
- Elizabeth Kolbert, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and New Yorker writer
- Michael Bungay Stanier, WSJ bestselling author
Plus Episode 000, which describes the story and goals of the podcast.
Many more coming soon, two episodes per week.
It’s not up in iTunes yet, but please spread the word if you like it.
Most of all, please visit the page to commit to a personal challenge to take a leadership role acting on the environment.
Learn to make Meaningful Connections
with a simple, effective exercise from my book, Leadership Step by Step.
- Step by step instructions
- Video examples of me and Marshall Goldsmith
- An excerpt from my book