We’ve now covered the examples and preparation stages of how to implement the Method.
Here is a diagram summarizing these steps
- Know your emotional system
- Understand your relevant emotional cycles and constraints
- Conceive of new emotions
- Conceive of new environments, beliefs, and behaviors
- Implement the environments, beliefs, and behaviors
Learn to make Meaningful Connections
with a simple, effective exercise from my book, Leadership Step by Step.
- Step by step instructions
- Video examples of me and Marshall Goldsmith
- An excerpt from my book