Readership and subscriptions have been increasing lately. I figure people like something about what I write, but you probably have ways you’d like to improve it. In the style of feedforward (an immensely helpful technique I recommend to anyone who wants to improve their life), I’ll put questions to readers for you to respond by contacting me directly or posting in the comments below.
I want to improve my blog, you’re reading it, you know what you like and don’t like. I wonder if you could suggest a few ways to improve it.
Here are some questions to get you thinking
- What do you like reading about most or least?
- What do you wish to read about that I don’t post on?
- Why do you come here?
- Have any posts resonated particularly?
- Do you ever forward posts to others? If so, which ones and why?
- Do you like article lengths or would you prefer them longer or shorter?
- Anything annoying?
Generally, are there any questions or comments you’d like to share?
Read my weekly newsletter
On initiative, leadership, the environment, and burpees