Look at these results from searching “young people don’t want kids”:
- 9 Brutally real reasons why millennials refuse to have kids
- 11 brutally honest reasons millenials don’t want kids
- 17 Reasons People Never Want To Have Children
- Millennials Aren’t Having Kids. Here’s Why That’s A …
- 10 Reasons Why People Want Kids (and 10 Reasons They Don’t …
- Americans Are Having Fewer Babies. They Told Us Why. – The …
The list goes on. The articles list many reasons, but overpopulation, the environment, and degrading hopes for a better life rank highly.
It wasn’t always this way. I doubt it was ever this way except in war, and maybe even not then, or at least it changed when the war ended.
The environment won’t improve for thousands of years.
How does this depression about the future not wake older people up that their overindulgence wrecked billions of people’s futures?
How do they not motivate themselves to make fixing their consequences that others have to live with their top priority?
They aren’t idiots. Their futures are everything to them.
Let’s get our act together and transform ourselves and society. Let’s do it overnight.
Read my weekly newsletter
On initiative, leadership, the environment, and burpees