You can help me work on my book. I’d like to address people’s most important questions nobody has answered to your satisfaction.
Do the following questions resonate with you? Should I add or remove any? What questions would you like answered? Please post new questions or topics as responses or feel free to contact me directly.
How can I
- Live the way I do without polluting?
- Avoid plastic?
- Drive and fly without polluting?
- Help the world so I know my contribution mattered?
- Understand the problem so it doesn’t sound so confusing?
- Help others act to, so I don’t feel it’s only me?
- Change the system creating inequalities contributing to the problem?
- Clean my neighborhood?
- Reduce ocean waste?
- Protect my family and people I love from floods, hurricanes, famines, and catastrophes?
- Tell if what scientists predict will happen or not?
- Get environmentalists to quit bothering me?
- Protect my country’s freedom from people using the environment to get power?
- What do I do about toothbrushes/toilet paper/make up/etc?
Read my weekly newsletter
On initiative, leadership, the environment, and burpees