You can help me work on my book. Yesterday I asked people’s most important questions. Today I’d like to ask your biggest concerns—what worries you? What keeps you up at night? Your worries don’t have to be the biggest the Earth faces, but what you actually think.
Do the following concerns resonate with you? Should I add or remove any? What questions would you like answered? Please post new questions or topics as responses or feel free to contact me directly.
- I’m worried my children will face a polluted world.
- I’m worried I will face a polluted world.
- I’m afraid the economy will crash.
- I fear losing my job if laws constrain my company.
- I fear losing my way of life.
- I feel ignorant about something people say is important.
- I’m afraid people I disagree with will get power and not relinquish it.
- I’m worried dangerous chemicals will hurt me or people I care about.
- I fear losing rain forests and corals.
- I fear famine, war, disease, and increasing natural disasters.
- I don’t know what’s going on.
- I feel powerless.
- I fear looking ignorant.
Read my weekly newsletter
On initiative, leadership, the environment, and burpees