You can help me work on my book. I asked peopleâ€™s most important questions and biggest worries. Today Iâ€™d like to ask if you have any latent or secret concerns or worries—things you normally don’t share.
Do the following concerns resonate with you? Should I add or remove any? What questions would you like answered? Please post new questions or topics as responses or feel free to contact me directly.
Searching inside myself, I believe many of us secretly fear
- Not really knowing or understanding the problems.
- Our children suffering, especially if our actions or inaction was relevant.
- Our children blaming us for their suffering.
- Facing the guilt, shame, or other intense emotion we’ve repressed.
- Looking ignorant or stupid about something important.
- A dystopian future like in a science fiction movie.
Read my weekly newsletter
On initiative, leadership, the environment, and burpees