You can help me work on my book. I asked people’s most important questions and biggest worries. Today I’d like to ask if you have any latent or secret concerns or worries—things you normally don’t share.
Do the following concerns resonate with you? Should I add or remove any? What questions would you like answered? Please post new questions or topics as responses or feel free to contact me directly.
Searching inside myself, I believe many of us secretly fear
- Not really knowing or understanding the problems.
- Our children suffering, especially if our actions or inaction was relevant.
- Our children blaming us for their suffering.
- Facing the guilt, shame, or other intense emotion we’ve repressed.
- Looking ignorant or stupid about something important.
- A dystopian future like in a science fiction movie.
Read my weekly newsletter
On initiative, leadership, the environment, and burpees